Search and Shop for Good!
With the help of Goodsearch and Goodshop, each time you search the internet and shop online (at more than 2,400 stores), a donation will be made to Sahaya International . And, you’ll get great deals and money-saving coupons from Goodshop at thousands of major retail stores.
Remember to select "Sahaya International" as your cause. By signing up you can even track how much you've raised for Sahaya's programs!
A SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SUPPORTERS
You made all of this possible.
READ is very thankful to its many individual supporters. Many of our programs are mostly supported through many individual donations. Your contribution, regardless of its amount, makes a difference in helping to educate and empower many of the underprivileged people in our target area. Your donations have saved, and will continue to save many lives. Therefore, our sincere "THANK YOU".
READ also acknowledges the generous grant support from organizations and agencies that have given us grants during the past years. They include:
Indian government agencies/organizations:
- Tamilnadu State AIDS Control Society, Chennai
- Ministry of Environment and Forest, New Delhi
- State Commissioner for Differently Abled, Chennai
- Tamilnadu Corporation for Development of Women Ltd., Tamilnadu
- United Nations Development Program, New Delhi
Local partner organizations:
- Andimadam ImPress Lions Club
- INDO TRUST
- Rotary club of Trichy
- Rotary club of Perambalur
- Lions club of Perambalur
- Jayankondam Cholan City Lions Club
- District Water Board
- District Agriculture Department
- Sahaya International Inc. (USA) and Sahaya International.eu (Belgium)
- Global Strategies for HIV Prevention/ Hope Walks
- Sawes/Sevapur (Belgium)
- Karl Kübel Stiftung (Germany)
- Alliance for Youth Achievement Inc. (USA)
- The John M. Lloyd Foundation (USA)
- The Elton John AIDS Foundation (UK)
- The People and Government of Japan
- Abilis Foundation (Finland)
- Elisabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, USA (for grant support to Public Health Research Institute).